Wednesday 16 September 2009

Lots of projects on the go


Well, I've been working on this cork table for months, and though it's a little bit further on from this photo, it's still not finished!  A lot of the wine we've had recently has been screw-topped which is not helping...  Once the top is covered I'm also going to go around the edge too.

I've also been working on decoupaging a pair of shoes and a canvas... I'm collecting vintage pin-up and burlesque pics, and I'm cutting around them, but waiting until I'm sure I've enough before I start glueing.

The two pairs leg-warmers and snoods I made from a couple of old jumpers have added to my holiday deeds.  Oh, and I joined http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/KangaRue-SL - so once I get the boxes down out of the attic I'll be leaving "deposits" all over town!

Cheers, KangaRue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!