Thursday 3 January 2013

Tough Day In The Bay (3/365)

Off for a swim.  That's the Grandparentals bottom-right.

3 January 2013

This is their usual spot for a morning coffee, just outside Enzo's on the Beach. Bubbah always goes for a beach walk, and today they both had a swim to beat the heat too.  Pickle and I also went for a swim, and it was the first time since we moved over, that he wasn't a limpet attached to me in the sea. He loves swimming - get him in a pool, and he's all kicking legs, ducking under the water and jumping off the side to me... but I think the enormity of the sea threw him a bit to start.  So hopefully we'll be able to have a regular dip in the ocean, and not only rely on the hospitality of friends (though we had a second swim at a friend's pool this afternoon!).

Cheers, KangaRue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!