Sunday 26 February 2012

49/366 - Best view in the world?

This is possibly one of the best views in the world.  It's certainly on of my favourites.  This is taken at Fairlight, along part of the Spit to Manly Walk in Sydney; I have done the walk from Balgowlah to Manly many, many times, and have done it a few times on this trip already.  I never get bored of looking at it; there is always something happening, people to watch, strangers to engage in conversation.

49/366 - 18 Feb 2012

So is this the best view in the world?  For me, it's one full of memories, home-coming and wishful thinking (hey, BoyWonder, one of my favourite houses on this walk is currently for sale - turret and all!).  What is your favourite view or walk?

Cheers, KangaRue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!