Friday 18 September 2009

Indulgence - what's your guilty pleasure?

It's funny what you miss when you're away from home... family and friends obviously, but the junk food that you can't get ahold of when you're living in a different country is somewhat more banal.  Besides a monthly desire for TimTams, what I really miss is Cheezels.  Sure, they're bad for me; have very little nutritional value; I've had better meals etc., etc... but they taste so good!
Reading Eatlikeagirl's blog on Guilty Pleasures I realise I'm not the only one.  So what's your guilty pleasure?  Perhaps BoyWonder & I will even host our own Guilty Pleasures dinner party with some of your suggestions.  Though I can pretty much guarantee there won't be any Cheezels left by then!

Cheers, KangaRue

PS. Thanks to Sue for utilising luggage space to supply me with both Cheezels & TimTams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!