Wednesday 18 January 2012

18/366 - Bounce

Pickle loves his door bouncer.  While he figured out he could turn around quickly, it took him a little longer to work out he could jump himself.  He hasn't looked back since!

18/366

I loved the action shot where he was bouncing around, but love his cheeky grin in the other shot.  I finally figured out how to do a collage, so was able to have the best of both worlds.  I think he looks a little like me in the first photo (for a change!).

Cheers, KangaRue :)

2 comments:

  1. ah, he is gorgeous.
    I wish I had been doing a Project 365 for my little ones when they were still babies.
    It will be so lovely to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! None of my children like these door bouncers. They used to scream any time they went near them!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!