Saturday 14 January 2012

14/366 - On the Allotment

BoyWonder and I recently took over a neglected allotment plot.  While I was studying, BoyWonder has been slowly clearing it, though there is still a lot to do.

I found a convenient place to hang my lovely new baby bag when we went over today.  I'm baby-wearing Pickle in the shadow of this shot and we're warmly wrapped in a cloak - while it was lovely and sunny, it was cold today (when I left the house at 7:30am it was -2'C!)

14/366

I am looking forward to the day Pickle can dig about in the dirt and find wonder and fascination in planting something, then watching it grow.  And don't forget the worms; wonderful, squiggly worms... after all, that's what little boys are made of!

Cheers, KangaRue :)

1 comment:

  1. That is going to be magical. I can picture him digging around in the dirt during the summer months!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!