Tuesday 24 January 2012

24/366 - Pickle: Self Portrait

Pickle and I had a duvet day*.  Well, my version of a duvet day any how, which means I slob around in my favourite Gap track pants.  So we weren't going to get any amazing shots.  Pickle was flipping back and forth quite a bit today, and doing his caterpillar wiggle.  So I got down on the floor with him to play, and grabbed my phone to take some photos.  He grabbed the phone from me, and between him trying to eat it, I managed to press the shutter button.  So it's not the most technically competent, his hand and arm are blocking part of his face, but I love his big blue eye and THOSE LIPS! *mwah*

24/366

* does anyone actually really do a duvet day?  I put away two loads of laundry, folded and re-packed our washed swimming gear, soaked BoyWonder's shirts, did three loads of washing, unpacked then re-stacked the dishwasher, did the washing up, watered the indoor plants and bathed Pickle, along with the usual playing, feeding and resultant nappy changes of course. *phew*

Cheers, KangaRue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!